Monday, April 11, 2011

All Aboard....

The juice train is warming up!  Friday I eased on in with 9 juices, then on Saturday I had 12!  Go me!  Though I didn't adjust the 'special time' enema's and I really should of!!  But the random sister showed up with a lovely Himalayan salt lamp (took the decision out of that mission) and then told me my house was filthy!  The amusing part of that statement is that I have SEEN her dwellings at interesting times.  (Also had 6 bottles of the crystal effect deodorant she had bought on special on the net and had sent over from the USA, so YAY no smelly me)

Yesterday we went and bought a brand new fridge for my veggies!  It is now FULL of lettuce's, kale bags, silverbeet, cabbages, capsicum and the 20kg of carrots.  So hopefully this lovely fridge with help me successfully get through the first week, and the second and third (3 weeks to form a habit?) then the next 2yrs will be a breeze! 
Still waiting on the supplements from the US and to see the therapist to get dosage done, so I am holding of on the Castor oil days and peroxide baths until that is sorted as well.

Nothing else really interesting in the world of juice and brains, just stressed.  Trying to not be.  Trying to enhance the calm and see how maybe continued confrontation can be avoided.  Answer is Margaret is right!  Answer is Margaret usually won't say something she doesn't believe to be true! Answer is Margaret wins!  Just not at monopoly when using a meerkat figurine wearing a top hat.

Oh,and I said goodbye to pineapple today.  Bloody thing wasn't even that nice.

No comments: