Thursday, April 14, 2011

13 and 5

The journey has begun this week, so I have been AWOL trying to stay on track with the timing of juices etc.  So far so good have done the 13 juices and 5 enemas each day since Tuesday, three fulls days of it yet feels like a month!  Yesterday I atempted this dreaded Castor oil treatment day........and NOTHING!!  It did not effect me, so either I am immune or I'm just blessed with some crazy cast iron belly.  Was dreading the whole process as I have never experienced the outcome that it is supposed to have, but nothing!!  Drank it in the morning and put into enema #2 as directed.

So my days look something like this
6.30am get up and soak porridge, peel oranges, put on laundry and prepare enema
7am go for enema #1
8am porridge and orange juice,wash up,  hang out washing put more on
9am green juice
9.30am apple and carrot juice, hang out more washing
10am apple and carrot juice, enema #2
11am carrot juice, tidy up a bit
12pm green juice
1pm green juice, lunch
2pm apple and carrot juice, enema #3
3pm carrot juice
4pm carrot juice
5pm green juice, start cooking everyone's dinner
6pm apple and carrot juice, enema #4
7pm green juice, dinner
8.30pm enema #5

So far going to work for 3 hours a day 4 times a week is going ok, squishing the juices in/getting some brought to me.
Not yet having any "detox" symtoms, and am hoping that I don't get very bad ones seeing I had been on the modified version for nearly a year before starting this (7 and 2, so half of the present program).  Have just been tired and a bit head achey.  Feeling very bloated and feel I have put on a lot of weight.

When I went to pick up my veggies this week I saw one of the boys who I used to work with and he wants me to go to something at the church in a few weeks, some Christian healer is going.  I am still a wee bit undecided on this, though I guess it wouldn't hurt me.

I have my appointment with the naturopath next week, so I will be asking her about the non event that was Castor oil day!

Anyhow, that's all that's happening.  Juicing, enema'ing, cleaning, cooking, working and reading.  Read one of my favourite books at the start of the week "Desert Flower" by Waris Dirie, I haven't read it in about 8years and was good to remind myself of how easy my life is.  Now reading "The monk who sold his ferrari".

Hopefully something interesting happens soon, as I'm boring myself even!

If you do everything backwards you will eventually catch yourself up at the begining






1 comment:

Daphadills said...

How exhausting just reading about the juicing...KEPP GOING MARG you can do it :)
I love the shirt you posted....cracked me up...On the Church thingy, as a Christian myself even I would be a little sceptic...so many people take these things out of context and take advantage of people. They give us all a bad name. But if I were in your shoes I would probably go to....cant hurt LOL! Cant wait to hear more on it should you go :)