Monday, March 14, 2011

The B O of it all

SO this may be a distastful subject, but hell my life is full of strange things these days!
So this natural living does have it's downsides.......
You are quite antisocial, can't eat out many places, can't eat at friends places.
You get stressed with trying to make vegetables interesting!
You need to find GOOD quality natural beauty products........
I HATE BO!!! I hate in on other people! And HATE in on me!
I must of been through about 10 different "natural" "organic" "aluminium free" deodorants in the last 12 months!  It's good for everyone to avoid aluminium anyhow (and I used to try to BUT the BO!!!!), as no living systems use aluminium as part of a biochemical process. It has a tendency to accumulate in the brain and bones!!! Great!! Linked to cancer, ADHD, alzhiemers....list goes on, it's bad shit!! Dr google will even tell you that!!

So this stinky quest has been getting my goat up!! You would like that as I don't eat any sugar, salt, animal products, fat, etc etc that I would be 1. SKINNY and 2. NOT STINKY!!  Well I've been jibbeed!!  And it seems that the last 6 weeks it's been getting out of control! And now add in the ROIDS!! Bloody hell, can I win?!

So yesterday I went on a new search!!  Found a great shop, bucket loads of deordorant......but reading the great labels doesn't mean it's going to be a winner for me........crystals, gels, sprays, roll ons........what will work!!
THis time around I selected a mineral essences roll on in pomegranate, and he have got through our first day as FRIENDS!  I am happier today with the pits!!  Small victories these days make me smile!  So I may now have won my war against the BO but I am armed now with a new magic roll on that will hoepfully keep working for me and keeping me less offensive!!

So the next challenge, some good new organic make up, SO much out there though I am not sure the bank account will agree with some of them!!

So that's me for today, slightly less stinky but with a bigger smile on my face!!

Do yourself a favour and try going and buy yourself a deodorant that will not harm you, but will keep you smelling sweet :-) 
And if you ever do smell me and you think "that's a bit off" TELL me!!!


Sometimes ' loving with half your heart is like eating a banana with it's skin on'


1 comment:

Unknown said...

OK so what is the name of this little shop? I have been trying to go Aluminum free as well and have not found anything that is aluminum free and actually works!!! Have a very similar relationship to good old BO as you...