Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Duty to Disclose


After yesterdays novice virgin blog I received lovely comments, thanks, but I do feel the duty to inform you I really don't think I'm that inspirational etc, I think you would all be the same.  It's only when hope is taken away that you realise that you need to create it yourself, and find things that can feed that hope.

Some days I am not positive and I'm angry!  Some days I get sad and want to scream!!  And I wish that there was someone to blame or hate for this, but sadly it's my body that has let me down.

Usually when I used to feel shitty I could have a drink!! Some lovely sparkles!  A vodka! Anything.......apparently those days are gone and now I can reach for some distilled water, with lemon if I'm feeling jazzy.  Or a juice.......juice, juice and more juice!!  I hate washing my juicer!!

After my last scan, not the perfect outcome, I needed to reevaluate my approach and this is when I decided full time with the gersons and my lovely boss discovered an amazing girl my age not 1.5 hours up the road for me on her own gersons journey.  She has even travelled to the Gersons clinic in Mexico and has amazing knowledge.  The discovery of her cemented my commitment to this new journey, as it's a real life person living this journey and if you haven't seen her blog go and look http://www.thewellnesswarrior.blogspot.com/

Things I never thought I'd be:
A vegan!
A teetotaller!
A "cancer patient" (still don't really think I am)
An enema advocate!
A grown up (one day at a time but surely one day I will be)!

How things change!!

So I am off for more treatment today, another spew no doubt, then into the city for a nosey around.  13 more sessions in the "cell" and I'm done again and off home to start on the new path. Need a new fridge to store my 20kg of carrots a week in! The mind boggles.

I'll try and think of how I can be interesting...........

Until then "my life is a journey that is the greatest adventure with you by my side"

2 comments:

Caz said...

20kg of carrots, OMG Marg!! You're going to have that sun kissed orange glow that most people pay a fortune for lol.
And by the way, you're inspirational no matter how angry you get sometimes, you're facing this journey with positivity and honesty, and thats something not everyone can do.

Margaret said...

I'm going to look like I've been dragged through a trough of fake tan!!!!! Haha will be interesting