Saturday, March 12, 2011

Irrational roid rage ?

There are certain sides effects I know taking these steroids cause (other than helping my brain not to swell out of my ears and nose), such as
1. I'm always hungry!!! So lucky I'm a bloody vegan and am not allowed to eat anything indulgent!
2. I get cranky!! I try to not snap and enhance the calm but I don't think it's the roids that get my goat up when people lie to me! Drs lie to me, I don't need people I love lying to me and justifying it as if it's ok and my fault?!
Call me a control freak, whatever, but when there is so much you can't control in your life you try to control what you can! Makes it hard to keep calm when people make you feel like you're a lunatic!! 
Tumours are apparently caused by holding on to things, grudges etc, so I do make an effort these days to move past things and let things go, but it's bloody hard when no one seems to notice this effort you're making and don't try and do the same!! 
And I know people think they're helping by going "you'll be ok" but no one has ever even dr googled what's going on with me, because maybe you wouldn't be so dismissive to the enormity of shitness I live each day! Whilst trying to operate normally and live like there's nothing wrong keeping everyone happy, which seemingly I fail at!

Have been on an adventure with my traveling partners here in the west this weekend, have travelled out into the wheat belt and seen "wave rock" and a cave. Interesting places as not something everyone does.  But note to self, after seeing the mother unit experience a hamburger from the coorigin servo, don't order a hamburger from the hot box! Involves $9, a microwave and 24hours of heart burn!! Amusing to me maybe not so much her!!

The midget and I both managed to fall like unco cows on our little walk in the bush this morning! Both "broke legs" apparently he told me, needed a band aid and we were fine to get on with the day!!

So we are whizzing back along some long repetitive roads towards Perth, and hungry!!!!!! Not so grumpy at the moment, but if I don't score a banana and spinach smoothie (my drug) this afternoon I'll be irate!

So with that ramble done, tell me how I can be interesting? I find myself boring!

So like John Lennon I'll just keep reminding myself "that everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok it's not the end"

1 comment:

cath said...

If only you realised just how interesting you are Marg!
And just adding my fav quote of all time which just happens to be from John Lennon as well:

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans"